Thursday, April 10, 2014

I messed up!...

Sorry folks, I fell off again, but this time I got back on here faster.  So I still need to finish up my races.  Well the race after Cowtown was Little Rock & it was EPIC!  OMG, it may take me several days to talk about the whole weekend.  I will start on that tomorrow, but I do have something wonderful to share.  Wait for it......

Well, I challenged myself to lose 15lbs by my birthday which is May 11th.  I have been eating clean starting from last week.  I am proud to say I am down 5.7lbs, 7 inches & feeling great.  

Not only have I been eating clean, but I am doing CrossFit 3 to 4x a week, running 2 to 3x & getting ready to add yoga back for sure.  I will be sure to keep you all updated on my progress.

This body is under construction again. I will be at ideal goal weight with a 25lb loss.  Let's get it!

No comments:

Post a Comment